« Home | I want » | I do the weirdest things when I'm stressed. Like, ... » | and then it stops » | something new and exciting » | gently whispered hope » | seriously? seriously. » | I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's An... » | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... » | how to save a life » | would you lie with me and just forget the world? »

Regarding the last post, I decided to take care of my laundry right away, leave my bathroom uncleaned for another week at least, wait until it got warmer before I would attempt a driveway shoveling (and it was taken care of anyway), decided not to make the phone call and to just ignore said person, I will be procrastinating the paper for a little while longer, eventually planning my gifts, postponed my surgery appointment, and there. :) I've even read a book.