« Home | I do the weirdest things when I'm stressed. Like, ... » | and then it stops » | something new and exciting » | gently whispered hope » | seriously? seriously. » | I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's An... » | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... » | how to save a life » | would you lie with me and just forget the world? » | leave the pieces »

I want

for my laundry to be folded and put away. For my bathroom to be cleaned. For our driveway to be shoveled. For an awkward phone call to be made. For my paper to be written. For my Christmas presents to be made. For my wisdom teeth to be gone. Ah, the to do list that I don't want to do. Some are avoidable, but only for awhile. Some are avoidable forever, but probably shouldn't be.

I want to be able to read books, take walks in the snow, sleep in, not worry. All the things I can give myself, but never seem to get around to.