« Home | and then it stops » | something new and exciting » | gently whispered hope » | seriously? seriously. » | I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's An... » | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... » | how to save a life » | would you lie with me and just forget the world? » | leave the pieces » | look what you've done »

I do the weirdest things when I'm stressed. Like, clean my room. For the longest time, half of my bed has been occupied by clean laundry, shopping bags, my mini disc player, etc, and the other half is my sleeping area. I finally cleaned it all up today because I was stressed. About stuff.

And now it's 1:30 and I'm still awake. I have this crazy habit of sleeping in the middle of the day because I can. It's actually kind of good, but bad, given that I can't sleep at night. I'm also coughing a lot at night. I say "I'm not healthy" a lot. I do a lot of things a lot. Like listen to Rosie Thomas, which my roommates are probably sick of by now. Like not homework, and not much of anything productive. This has been my most random post to date. Just try and find one more random.

i like random jen.

i like jen's new blog.

i listen to rosie thomas a lot too. and i cleaned my room today too. and i was stressed out too. we have a lot in common you and i.

Post a Comment