« Home | What have I done? » | Regarding the last post, I decided to take care of... » | I want » | I do the weirdest things when I'm stressed. Like, ... » | and then it stops » | something new and exciting » | gently whispered hope » | seriously? seriously. » | I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's An... » | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... »

My source of Christmas joy so far this year has come from coffee cups. You know, the bright red, or ones with christmassy scenes on them. They make me want coffee, and make me feel like it's christmas. It's a little strange, but I told myself I was going to try this year. I have to get with the gift making/buying pretty soon. I was in the mall today. Christmas is weird. So much buying, socializing, craziness. Why couldn't we do this when the weather was nice? Speaking of that, who lives here?? why? it's disgustingly cold, practically uninhabitable. Yet, we grin and bear it while the snot freezes to our faces and dries out our fragile skin (probably causing premature wrinkles), and tell anyone who dares challenge us that it's canadian pride. I suppose we all have coping mechanisms. I have moisturizer.