« Home | Vegas, baby! » | I haven't been here for so long that I almost forg... » | Well, Christmas has come and gone, with not a peep... » | My source of Christmas joy so far this year has co... » | What have I done? » | Regarding the last post, I decided to take care of... » | I want » | I do the weirdest things when I'm stressed. Like, ... » | and then it stops » | something new and exciting »

I can't wait for summer. I just can't. I don't want to know how much snow has fallen in the last few days, but it's been a lot. I do prefer it to the cold, but still, you can't do much outside when they don't clear the streets...I'm thinking sandals showing off fresh pedicures, days at the beach coming home with red skin, the hottest afternoons inside with the air conditioning full blast and iced tea, I think this summer I'll try making sun tea. Granted, I'll be spending weekdays indoors, (oh, the pain of having a wonderful 9-5 job) but I can still enjoy weekends, days off, holidays. I'm just so pumped to be home this summer, and then take off to England in the fall, and possibly Australia for a few weeks next summer. I just have so little to complain about...

i also canNOT wait for summer. mostly because it will be spent with you! *smooch*

ps. i've heard sun tea is gross.

if sun tea is like, american iced tea then I'm good, i like that stuff.

i AM making them myself! i'm glad you like them.

Post a Comment