« Home | Well, Christmas has come and gone, with not a peep... » | My source of Christmas joy so far this year has co... » | What have I done? » | Regarding the last post, I decided to take care of... » | I want » | I do the weirdest things when I'm stressed. Like, ... » | and then it stops » | something new and exciting » | gently whispered hope » | seriously? seriously. »

I haven't been here for so long that I almost forgot what it looked like. I always mean to write stuff, but never really get around to it, or end up posting it on myspace or something. I leave for las vegas in about 9 hours. I'm pretty pumped. I'm someone who has traveled barely at all in my short life. The farthest I've been in all directions, from Banff to Kenora, from Flin Flon to the little fishing village in Mexico. And the two 'interviews' I've had this week seemed most fascinated by that one week trip I took during reading week two years ago. I almost wish that's where I was leaving for tomorrow. I know they're going there now, or are already there. I want to do things that matter, but I always end up doing things for myself. Not to say that those don't matter too, I just feel selfish for being happy sometimes. So, I'm not too sure what else to say besides I've got the best job this summer and I'll be moving home again! yay!

Las Vegas! Woooo! Tell us what it's like. Be careful.

God bless you,
Mark.

have fun on your trip!!! good to see an update :) what's your summer job??

Post a Comment