« Home | Okay, here I am at a time that's way too late for ... » | I sincerely apologize to those who actually bother... » | I love the morning. I hate getting up before I've ... » | Sometimes I feel like, whatever I want to express ... » | I can't wait for summer. I just can't. I don't wan... » | Vegas, baby! » | I haven't been here for so long that I almost forg... » | Well, Christmas has come and gone, with not a peep... » | My source of Christmas joy so far this year has co... » | What have I done? »

I don't know why I started this blogging thing again, now I just feel like I have to make up things to say. Well, they changed the weather forecast. Now, instead of 10 out of the next 14 days having rain, there's only one day where it's supposed to rain in the next two weeks. Even though it's been raining for probably over a week now, I'm secretly disappointed it won't rain more. I don't know why I like it so much. I suppose when it rains, it means the temperature outside will be or nearly be tolerable, not too too cold, and not scorching hot. And it gives me an excuse to stay inside, or at home. And, I love the sound of rain on the roof. I don't really know why. It's SO cold in this office. ugh.