« Home | So today, tonight, three months after moving home,... » | I don't know why I started this blogging thing aga... » | Okay, here I am at a time that's way too late for ... » | I sincerely apologize to those who actually bother... » | I love the morning. I hate getting up before I've ... » | Sometimes I feel like, whatever I want to express ... » | I can't wait for summer. I just can't. I don't wan... » | Vegas, baby! » | I haven't been here for so long that I almost forg... » | Well, Christmas has come and gone, with not a peep... »

If you are reading this now, (and most likely, I'm probably just talking to Holly, who probably has given up on me here already) you should know that I am gone to England for the fall! I may update here, or I may start a new blog. I will always use facebook though, and skype, user name different_light. later!